Delivery and returns
Countries and prices
|Country||Orders under £29||Orders £29 – £70||Orders over £100|
|UK mainland||£4.45||FREE first class delivery||FREE first class delivery|
|UK Next Day DDP||£6.99||FREE Next Day delivery||FREE Next Day delivery|
|UK non-mainland||£4.45||FREE delivery||FREE delivery|
(5–7 working days)
(5–7 working days)
1. United Kingdom & Northern Ireland
1.1 We offer free first class delivery (orders must be placed before 1pm Monday–Friday for delivery the following day) on all UK orders.
1.2 We offer free 1–2 working days delivery (orders must be placed before 1pm Monday-Friday for delivery the following day).
2. EU & United States Delivery
2.2 We only currently deliver our products to customers in the France, Germany and some states in US.
2.3 We offer 5–7 days delivery from the date of dispatch from our warehouse for £25.00 for orders under £100 and Free delivery for orders over £100.
3. United Kingdom & Northern Ireland Timescales
3.1 Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank holidays will not be processed until the next working day.
3.2 If it has been more than 2 working days and you have not received your order (UK orders only), please contact our customer services by email at email@example.com.
4. International Delivery Timescales
International deliveries take between 5-10 working days to be received. We strive to deliver any orders received before 1pm GMT (Monday – Thursday) will ship out the same business day within the shipping time-frame . If it has been more than ten working days and you have not received your order, please contact our customer services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for tracking details.
For more delivery information please visit our terms and conditions of sale page.
5.1 You may return any Product in its original condition for exchange or a full refund within 30 days of delivery. Original condition means that there are no marks or scratches on the Product and the Product’s packaging (box) has not been opened or damaged.
5.2 Please see clause 5 of our terms and conditions of sale for more information on returning your ordered Products to us.
5.3 You shall send back the goods to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your order cancellation to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired;
- you will have to bear/pay the direct cost of returning the goods;
- Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded/tracked delivery service as we will not be responsible for any liability for goods lost in transit;
- we will not be responsible for any damage or losses to the goods in transit;
- if the goods are being returned by post, we recommend that the products are sent in a manner in which you can track the transit of the goods;
- if the goods are being returned by post, we recommend that you retain proof of posting or shipment until you have received the refund from us; and
- you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
5.4 Please include with your returned Products the following details: Your Name, your Address, Order Number and reason for return/exchange.
5.5 Please send your returned products to:
Wild Science Lab
The Loddon Centre,
5.6 Please email our customer service email@example.com using the contact details if what you have bought is damaged or faulty on arrival, and provide photo(s) the damage or fault product. You must notify us within 48 hours of the order being delivered. We will review the photo(s) and may ask for further information or photos. We may request the unused damaged or faulty product to be returned to us to be inspected.
5.7 Products purchased as a gift set or bundles can only be returned as a complete set, we will accept a return as individual items.
This does not affect your Statutory Rights.