Terms and conditions of sale
Online terms and conditions for the supply of goods
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything which you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
Summary of some of your key rights:
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you’re entitled to the following:
up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, you can get a refund;
up to six months: if it can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund in most cases;
up to six years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means WILD SCIENCE LAB LIMITED; and
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- telephone 020 8879 4220
Who are we?
We are WILD SCIENCE LAB LIMITED, a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 11589091.
Our registered office is at: 60 High Street, Wimbledon, United Kingdom, SW19 5EE.
Our VAT number is: GB 341633128
The details of this contract will not be filed with any relevant authority by us.
1.1 If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
1.2 This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
1.3 When buying any goods you also agree to be legally bound by:
- our website terms and conditions and any documents referred to in them;
- specific terms which apply to certain goods. If you want to see these specific terms, please visit the relevant webpage for the goods.
All of the above documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
2. Information we give you
2.1 By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
- click on the ‘key information’ button;
- read the acknowledgement email (see clause 4.3); or
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
2.2 The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
2.3 If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
3. Your privacy and personal information
4. Ordering goods from us
4.1 Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
4.2 You place an order on the site by https://wildsciencelab.com/. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
4.3 When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process, we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
4.4 We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
- the goods are unavailable;
- we cannot authorise your payment;
- you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
- you have ordered too many goods; or
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
4.5 In the event of a mistake in the pricing of the goods you have ordered we will notify you in writing, and offer to continue the order at the correct price. If you do not wish to proceed at the correct price, or do not respond within a reasonable time period, we will reject the order and notify you accordingly. We will not provide the goods to you at an incorrect price.
4.6 We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- we will dispatch the goods to you.
4.6 If you are under the age of 18 you may not be able to buy certain goods because you are too young. These are set out on the relevant webpage for the goods.
5. Right to cancel
5.1 You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
5.2 The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
5.3 To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or email) using the contact details at the top of this contract.
5.4 To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
6. Effects of cancellation
6.1 If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
6.2 We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
6.3 We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
6.4 We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
6.5 We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
6.6 If you have received goods:
- you shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
- you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods;
- we will not be responsible for any damage or losses to the goods in transit;
- if the goods are being returned by post, we recommend that the products are sent in a manner in which you can track the transit of the goods;
- if the goods are being returned by post, we recommend that you retain proof of posting or shipment until you have received the refund from us; and
- you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
7.1 Charges and time estimates for delivery will depend on the address to which the goods are to be delivered, and the delivery method selected at the time of ordering the goods.
7.2 We use DHL, FedEx, DPD, Royal Mail, to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery options, visit our webpage [insert details such as ‘Delivering to you’] before you place your order.
7.3 The estimated date and time window for delivery of the goods is set out in the Confirmation Email (see clause 4.5).
7.4 If something happens which:
- is outside of our control; and
- affects the estimated date of delivery;
we will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the goods.
7.5 Delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us.
7.6 We cannot deliver the goods if we are unable to properly identify you. Please provide our driver with a form of ID (passport or photocard driving licence).
7.7 Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days, we will:
- let you know;
- cancel your order; and
- give you a refund.
7.8 If nobody is available to take delivery, and the courier of the goods does not believe it to be possible to leave the goods securely at the delivery address, the courier will leave a document informing you that the delivery was attempted. It is then your responsibility to re-arrange delivery with the courier.
7.9 If, following a failed delivery, you do not rearrange delivery or collect the goods from the courier or depot, we will contact you for further instructions. We may charge storage costs and further delivery costs.
7.10 If, despite our reasonable efforts we are unable to rearrange delivery or collection with you, we may, within a reasonable time frame, end the contract. If we do elect to end the contract, we will refund you the money you paid for the order less reasonable costs we have incurred as a result of the order.
7.11 When you receive the goods from us, you should check that the goods you received are those which you ordered as soon as possible. If you believe that the products are damaged or mis-described, you should contact us as soon as possible.
7.12 You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
8. International orders
8.1 We list the countries we deliver to on our website at [insert link]. Some products may be subject to restrictions to some destinations. We suggest that you review the information on [insert link] carefully before placing your order.
8.2 Timescales and delivery charges for international orders will vary depending on the delivery destination, and the delivery method you select at the time you place your order.
8.3 Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes. These charges may be applied when the order reaches the selected destination. It is your responsibility to pay these additional charges. We are not responsible or liable for these charges. The import duties and taxes may not be refunded should you elect to return the goods.
8.4 If the goods in the order breach any laws in the destination country, we are not liable or responsible for those breaches.
9.1 We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: VISA, Master Card. We do not accept cash.
9.3 Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the goods are dispatched.
9.4 All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. We may also need to use extra security steps via:
- Verified by Visa;
- Mastercard®SecureCodeTM; or
- American Express SafeKey.
9.5 If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods, you:
- must pay for such goods within 30 days; or
- must return them to us as soon as possible. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us.
9.6 If you do not return any goods (such as where you have not paid for them) we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
9.7 Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the ‘cooling off’ period under clauses 5 and 6.
9.8 The price of the goods:
- is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP);
- includes VAT at the applicable rate; and
- does not include the cost of:
- delivering the goods (if you want delivery options and costs, visit our webpage [www.wildsciencelab.com] before you place your order)
9.9 The pricing of the goods on our website may vary without notice. Changes to the pricing on the website will not affect orders which we have already been accepted by us.
10. Discounts, offers or promotions
10.1 Any discounts, offers or promotions are done purely at our discretion and we retain the right to withdraw those discounts, offers or promotions at any time without notice.
10.2 Any discounts, offers or promotions are likely to be subject to their own terms and conditions, which you should consider carefully before attempting to redeem the discount, offer or promotion.
10.3 Any promotional code used alongside the discount, offer or promotion is likely to only be valid for one transaction. Once the code has been used, it is likely that it will be deactivated and/or will no longer be valid.
10.4 Once an order has been placed and accepted, a promotional code cannot be applied retrospectively.
10.5 If our goods are used or sold in a promotion on a website aside from wildsciencelab.com we are not responsible for those discounts, offers or promotions unless the discount, offer or promotion has been expressly approved by us in writing.
11. Nature of the goods
11.1 The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
- are of satisfactory quality;
- are fit for purpose;
- match the description, sample or model; and
11.2 We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights
11.3 The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
11.4 While we try to make sure that:
- all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, there may be a small tolerance of up to 3% in such weights, sizes and measurements; and
- the colours of our goods are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use.
11.5 Any goods sold:
- at discount prices;
- as remnants; or
- as substandard;
will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
11.6 If we can’t supply certain goods we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
- we will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible; and
- you can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
11.7 Our HEAD Range hair care products are for adult use over 18 years of age and we do not advise that you use our HEAD RANGE while pregnant or breastfeeding.
12. Faulty goods
12.1 Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’) are set out at the top of this contract. They are a summary of some of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
12.2 Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
12.3 Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you want:
- us to repair the goods;
- us to replace the goods;
- a price reduction; or
- to reject the goods and get a refund.
13. End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
14. Limit on our responsibility to you
14.1 Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
- that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
15.1 We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
15.2 If you are unhappy with:
- the goods;
- our service to you; or
- any other matter,
please contact us as soon as possible.
15.3 If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will:
- let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you.
15.4 If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of the part of the United Kingdom in which you live will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
15.5 The laws of England and Wales will apply to this contract.
16. Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
17. ABOUT CBD
CBD stands for Cannabidiol and is one of many oils produced from Hemp, a Cannabis strain with exceptionally low THC levels (the intoxicating ingredient).
We extract CBD from the hemp plant’s stems and leaves, resulting in an extract (or final product) with FREE THC levels. We employ 100 percent pure THC-FREE CBD isolate in our final product, the purest form of CBD extract that is both safe and effective.